Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sunday Morning Light

For my birthday, Drew gave me a photography class. I have weekly assignments that are pushing me to look at what my camera can do. Explore the light. Set up the composition. It has been a lot of fun -- and the kids, my primary subject matter, have been incredibly patient and perky models. These photos are from day two trying to get a certain picture. This weeks assignment was aperature - controling the amount of light let into the lense. These are a few of my favorites.

From Sunday Morning


From Sunday Morning


From Sunday Morning


From Sunday Morning


From Sunday Morning

1 comment:

Critter's Mom said...

Wow - these are amazing photos! Not only are they of some of my favorite models, but they are just beautifully framed, the light is amazing, and...wow. That's all I have stored in my photography vocabulary, so "wow" will have to do! When you read my "wow," though, imagine a slightly breathless yet amazed "wow."